MANAGING REFERENCE DATA - Impossible to "Create asset records for IT and Facilities assets"
After creating the Assets data type and Source, I am unable to add any records t othe Assets datatype as asked in the exercise steps.
The error I have is "The reference pyTempRecordPage.ID is not valid. Reason: Property not defined: TGB-HRApps-Data-Assets ID". (see screenshots for details).
I tried deleting and recreating the data type as defined but the result is the same.
Do you have any idea what could cause this issue ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
For information, I successfully added my record by importing a csv file (see attached).
Adding records manually via the "Add record" still fails with the same error.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Exc. "Creating an Intent When Record": How to deal with the modified "New Account" intent task?
- Lesson 13 Managing Reference Data: Exercise: Creating reference data for Facilities and IT setup
- How to add newly created Case's pyID in the audit of current Case in the "Create Case" smart shape configuration
- Stuck on exercise "create the draft UI"
- Problem with Exercise associated with "Creating a Personalized Interaction Script"