Issues with UI
Hi, I was able to login to prpc:8080/prweb/prservlet URL with SAE1Architect as a user. But the UI does not work at all. None of the links work when I click on it. I chnaged compatibility settings as well as indicated in other thread and it still does not work. I am using WIn 8.1 and IE 11 (32bit mode).
Please suggest solution.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- what is Pega’s recommendation on resolving the email loading issues when opening an email interaction has been created through email body which contains large embedded images sent to an email listener? What is the OOTB fix for this issue?The issue is that
- Migrate Product Wizard issue "Target system cannot able to download the file" IO Issue
- Many possible issues in one, please check one by one to see if it is a real issue.
- SA-29143- Rich text word Wrap issue in explorer - issue still persists in 7.3.1
- Issue in PEGA 7.3 PE installation issue