Interaction Manager - InteractionStarted issue - Windows 10, Self Learning Version of Robotic Studio
I am trying to work through Working with multiple-project solutions exercise, however, when adding 'InteractionStarted' event of interaction manager to the automation design window, am not seeing two parameters 'sender' and 'Key' which should be there as per direction. As such, am unable to attach the key to combobox item. Screen shot attached.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thanks Cecil, got it. Somehow that was not visible with my windows settings.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to connect Visual Studio to Robot Manager- Proposed solution is not working
- CRM.EXE gives an error when calling through Windows Adapter (Windows 7 Professional, Robotics Studio version 8.0.1039.0.)
- Features from Pega Platform 8.1 and Robot Manager 6 with oldest version of Robotics Studio/Runtime 8.0.1094
- Pega Robotics Studio issue with 1809 Windows 10 Build
- Pega Robot Manager- Connected to multiple pega instance