Help Needed - unable to add a second process in the "Expense Report" Lifecycle Stage - there is no option to add new process - only a new stage.
Any help would be greatly appreciated - it seems I can only add a new stage and I am not able to add a new process to the Stage nor am I able to delete anything. I am only able to add a new stage - even if I have the process box highlighted. I have edit turned on.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- The layout containing Operator ID auto complete is not appearing in "schedule a report" screen for "schedule" option of a report in Report Browser.
- Cannot create report from My Report tab by clicking "Add Report"
- Optional Process- SAE I Training conflict
- Notifying Users from Within a Process- Unable to configure Multi-Step process
- Unable to verify Exercise Case Expense Report