Get certified on the latest version of Pega InfinityTM
Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA) and Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) Version 8 certification exams are now available
The PCSA and PCBA certification exams are now available for registration on the Pearson VUE web site. The exams are for system architects and business architects who have completed the prerequisite training, and are ready to test their achievement of core Pega skills and knowledge needed to be successful on a Pega project.
Exam Blueprints can be found in Pega Academy:
Announcement - New Certification Names for Version 8!
Starting with Version 8, Pega Certification exams now have a new naming convention. Certifications are now prefaced with Pega Certified [Role]. For example, the System Architect Version 8 certification is now called Pega Certified System Architect.
Previous certification names (e.g., 6.x, 7.x) will remain as-is.
For More Information
Please contact Certification@pega.com for more information about the Version 8 certifications.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- i have 10 versions of same rule defined but i want a 2nd version to be picked not latest version in pega how to do it
- Is Pega 8.1 version certified by PegaSys to work in Linux
- Blue print of Pega Certified Marketing Consultant- Version 8
- Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) Version 8 certification exams
- What is the latest version of AES that we need to install to monitor Pega 7.2 nodes. We have Pega 72 installed on AIX, Does AES 717 support Pega 720?