Extra field in Case Designer when adding processes as designer@tgb
In the beginning of the course it has you add processes for stages in the Expense Report case. It has you do this under author@tgb through Pega Express.
Since I hadnt logged in a bit , I had to recreate the Expense Report case and was trying to do it while logged in as "designer@tgb" in the Designer Studio.
Whenever I would add a process, not only would the step appear, for example "Enter Expense Details" but a text input field would appear above it. In the screenshots in the book, it is where it just says "PROCESS". What is this field for and I do not experience this issue if in Pega Express?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
It simply depends on what you are using.
If you are using Pega Express, then the life cycle designer will only render "PROCESS".
If you are using Case Designer, the life cycle designer will render the description of the actual process.
It is just the way it has been designed in Pega Express.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do i relaunch the login screen to enter the designer@tgb login ID?
- Unable to open Exercise System by designer@tgb
- version 7.1.9 Pega Rules- does sub case created to resolve a parent case billed as an extra case created when licencing pay per case
- Extra Space When Copying Read Only Fields from PRPC and Pasting it.
- User reference field is not displayed in implementation layer case designer