Exc. "Creating an Intent When Record": How to deal with the modified "New Account" intent task?
I'm relating to p.6 of the exercise guide of the class and there list item 6.
There it says to "For the New Account Intent Task that’s part of the General category add the HighBalance Intent When."
Unfortunately, I can't seem to save this rule, but am only allowed to save it as a new rule. Could You please advise on how to do that properly? See the screenshot below for the options - I yet don't know what they mean and how I should go about them in this context.
Thanks + regards
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to avoid creating unnecessary class structure and RuleSets during "New Application" wizard as those are not required for using Branch functionality?
- What is the difference between "New Document", "Replace Current"?
- MANAGING REFERENCE DATA- Impossible to "Create asset records for IT and Facilities assets"
- Disable "New Application" option in Application Menu (PRPC 7.X)
- Can some one suggest me good design idea for "New country launch" screen flow in my application