Embedded Employee Information Section Not Displaying in Evaluate Employee Section
In the Case Hierarchy exercise the embedded section (Empployee Information) does not display when I run the case.
I verified that .Employee is on the pages and classes tab pointing to the Employee data class and the section include uses clipboard page .Employee. I am able to view dynamic layouts in the section outside of the embedded section
Any suggestions of what can be wrong ?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- (CSA course Employee Collect Information) Section is not visble when creating a case
- SAE (7.2): Passing data to another case- Field Group [Employee] added to view does not display embedded fields
- I have a requirement where i need to add a section having two links on a repeat grid. On hover of the lnk a modal dialogue/overlay will appear and it will display some information. I added the section in my repeat grid, but the repeat grid fails to load a
- Creating pyDefault Data transform for Employee Evaluation
- Adding work- class section ("Employee") in data-portal class section ("Employee details")