Download the Excel spreadsheet DataTables.xlsx from the Related Lessons and Content section of the Pega Academy page?
I am doing the excercise for online training for system architect essentials part 1, section "Introduction to data tables".
The instruction says "Download the Excel spreadsheet DataTables.xlsx from the Related Lessons and Content section of the Pega Academy page for this exercise or get it from your instructor. This data can be used to populate the newly created data table.".
But I cannot find the datatables.xlsx link anywhere in the pega academy site.
Can someone in Pega training mail me the spreadsheet?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Whether I can find Related Lessons and Content Section of Pega Acadmy
- Using existing pega activities to create an excel spreadsheet- Page Orientation
- Downloading Pega Software page redirects to https://community1.pega.com/restricted-content
- How import a excel xlsx to binary file. (Erro (Code-Pega-List)pzUnrecognizedFileTemplate AnexoNotificacao) PEGA 7
- can we generate the excels in xlsx format in PEGA 5.5?