Direct class inheritance of Implementation layer Data- and Int- and SvcInt- classes?
I have a framework layer (PCS) and corresponding implementation layer (SBC) with pattern inheritance from division Com. In f/w, the data and int classes are CTS-FW-PCSFW-Data-, CTS-FW-PCSFW-Int- and CTS-FW-PCSFW-SvcInt-
In impl layer the classes are CTS-Com-SBC-Data-, CTS-Com-SBC-Int- and CTS-Com-SBC-SvcInt-
My question is:
1> Shall CTS-Com-SBC-Data- be directly inherited from CTS-FW-PCSFW-Data- ? or simply Data-?
2> Shall CTS-Com-SBC-Int- be directly inherited from CTS-FW-PCSFW-Int- ? or simply Data-?
1> Shall CTS-Com-SBC-SvcInt- be directly inherited from CTS-FW-PCSFW-SvcInt- ? or simply Data-?
Please clarify. This will clear my understanding of ECS.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Integration classes inherit from Data-
- XML with wrong date format does not give any error, instead it sets Date property in Int- class to blank
- Application integration class is not extending from Int-
- Is it advisable to change the direct inheritance of a framework's data class to point to divisional's data class
- Data class in FW layer can be extended to Implementation layer(Data Pages)