In Determine Offered Salary exercise, Upon Entry for Assess Candidate ends case.
Given that everything seemd to be working properly until Determine Offered Salary exercise, once I completed that exercise, the cases all end after Perform Background Check (which did display the background info).
If I change the the upon stage entry for the Assess Candidate step from upon stage entry to upon completion of previous step, the cases run through the Offer and Wrap Up stages to normal case resolution.
Any ideas what might be causing termination after the background check?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Exercise- Determine Offered Salary
- Cannot find Candidate Case in the cloud app for CSA 7.1 couse, instead see "ITOrgApp" case.
- Spreadsheet for MCImportData.xls does not appear to be attached to Assessing the Next Best Offer for a Customer Exercise
- Promoting Reuse exercise, Hotel Proxy case ID is wrong
- Assessing the Impact of a New Product Offer