To make the process randomly select between Scorecard, Decision Table, Predicitive Model - we use the Strategy Model rule and provide them a percentage value each using the Champion Challenger in the Run Strategy rule.
But while associating the Run Strategy rule in the actual process flow, we still have the decision shape and that refers one of the 3 rules (scorecard, DT, Predicitive model). Why is it so? And also, how this gets avoided while running the process flow.
Please help me understand this.
Thanks for the replies in advance.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Enterprise Class Structure Correspondence Rule Data Model Decision Rules Decision Strategy Managment Activies and its Methods
- Converting decision rules to strategies while upgrading headless decisioning application in 5.5 to 7.2.2
- Who will Build Application with Decision Strategies, Flows, Case Types in Development Environment for NextBestAction Framework (Pega Decision Consultant)
- Using Decision Analytics in a Decision Strategy
- Decision Strategy Manager 7.2 Reference Guide, Extending Interaction History, Source and Target reversed?