Decision Data Record Help file - Typo
Is it typo or the correct definition at the below link about Decision Data Record help
here both the “Generic Decision Data” and “Decision data that holds propositions” define as same , Please check high light line
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thank you for catching that! We will investigate and update the help as needed.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Service File- Multiple characters as record terminator
- How to use BIX(Business Intelligence Exchange) with DDR(Decision Data Records)
- Decision data record is not getting created while creating proposition group.
- Automating decision data records deployments
- Multiple decision data records under same group