Clarification related to a question in security module
In the quiz of 'External Authorization' one of the question is as below
As per the lessons I have read, I found out that 'Operator on the fly' means during authentication if the operator does not exist in the system, we can create the operator from a model operator id. But as the answer of the above question is false, can you let me know what else used to create other than operators during 'Operator on the fly'?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Need clarification regarding a question related to SLA
- How To Ask Security Related Questions?
- Is there any workarounds to use Hardware Security Module (HSM) for DB2 for LUW encryption? [Pega 7.2.2]
- Clarification regarding transcript question
- Quiz Question clarification-Creating Pega Customer Service Solutions (7.1)