Certification Magazine’s 2019 Salary Survey results are in!
Certification Magazine’s 2019 Salary Survey results just came out. As usual, Pega certifications performed very well in the survey.
This year’s Salary Survey included more than 900 certifications. The Salary Survey is global, with 55% of all respondents this year from the U.S.
Here is how Pega certifications performed in each of the 3 survey areas:
- Salary Survey 75: The Salary Survey 75 list is ranked by average base salary among U.S. credential holders in 2019, and drawn from the certifications held by the largest numbers of survey respondents.
Pega had 5 certifications in the top 50 for the 2019 survey:
- #21: Certified Pega Marketing Consultant (CPMC)
- #24: Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA)
- #39: Certified System Architect (CSA)
- #40: Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
- #46: Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (CPDC)
- The Next Big Thing: Top 50 certifications that are next on ‘to-do’ lists of survey respondents:
- #9: Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
- #15: Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (CPDC)
- #17: Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA)
- #22: Certified Robotics System Architect (CRSA)
- #39: Certified Pega Marketing Consultant (CPMC)
- #40: Certified UI Specialist (CUIS)
- Simmering Salaries: The CSA certification is listed as one of 20 certifications with “Simmering Salaries” – where the average annual salary of the credential holder increased by at least 5%:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments