Assignments KEY deleted (.pxAssignmentKey missing) and did not matched with work objects
Hi Every one !!
I have one issue, in my production system for some interaction/service items i am getting the error - " Unable to open an instance using the given inputs : ASSIGN-WORKLIST ABC-XYZ-CSM-WORK CO-866!CAPTURECASEDETAILS"
Action I made :
When I delete the entire row of the corresponding Interaction in pc_assign-worklist I am able to recreate the same in Dev Box.
When I gone through PDN I found that this is because of the .pxAssignmentkey not present for this specific Item and it was also mentioned that we can repair the assignment with the Restore this assignment Button
But in my case it was not happened please look into the screen shots and we have Restore and repair privileges that are mentioned in the pdn article.
1. How this pxassigmentkey have missed for this Item?
2. After deleting the row if I restore the backup for the pc_assign_worklist table will it work or any keys might miss and entire workitems may get this problem (there is also BLOB column [PZPVStream] in this table) ?
3. How to solve this sort of issue ??
Thanks in advance !!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Deleting assignment tasks from work objects
- File Listener rules missing after upgrade from 6.2 to 7.3 (pi_data_connect entries are also missing)
- Assignment Key missing
- Error while running flow "This object cannot be written to the database; check to see if the Data-Admin-DB-ClassGroup record is missing or the keys are not filled in."
- After Pega 7.3 Upgrade Basic and Advanced Options are not showing in Section (Palette are missing)