While converting properties from "Text" data type to "TextEncrypted", do we need to handle the reference with decrypt function whereever it is referred.
I have converted few properties from "Text" data type to "TextEncrypted", on UI i applied "ShowEncryptedText" control, it's working fine. But at other places like validations, reports and correspondence rules whereever the property referred are failing if won't use decrypt function. Do it really needed to handle it everywhere it got referred, or Pega internally takes care and supplies the cleartext in all such scenarios. Because if we need to handle it, it would be a hectic maintenance task to apply decrypt function everwhere it got referred.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to close post as duplicate***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- While converting properties from "Text" data type to "TextEncrypted", do we need to handle the reference with decrypt function whereever it is referred.
- Encryption of sensitive data using TextEncrypted property type.
- Is there any function to get the property type of the property like date or datetime or text etc in Data Transform
- functionality "obj-open-by-handle" how to create the structure "pyWorkPage.PxCoveredInsKeys" with the references of the children.
- Invalid expression or reference: No suitable instance found [seeking] @(null:null).SizeOfPropertyList(ClipboardProperty) [candidate functions are] Invalid expression or reference: Operation " >" is not permitted on types: unknown and integer