Enabling Job Scheduler
I would like to replace an Advanced Agent with a Job Scheduler rule. However, I am having trouble getting the Job Scheduler rule to run like the other OOTB jobs, my job does not even appear in my list of jobs from the Admin Studio portal.
Here is my configuration of the Job Scheduler rule:
-Enable job scheduler = yes; associated node types = RunOnAllNodes; Schedule = multiple times a day every 5 minutes; context = Access group of 'App:Administrators'; Activity = sets a log message; Application is Jboss
Any advice on troubleshooting this would be great!
Looks like you need to add your access group to the AsyncProcessor requestor type. Might be a good practice to set aside a "Batch" access group and reference that in the requestor type rather than "Administrators", unlike what you see in the attached screen shot. :) Once you add your application access group, and refresh the Job Scheduler display in Admin Studio, your job *should* show up in the list,
You can read a bit more on the AsynchProcessor requestor type here.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Enable/Disable Queue Processor and Job scheduler in higher environments with data instances
- Job scheduler not present in jobs
- created job scheduler does not list in a job list
- Recommended BIX Extract schedule- Agent or scheduling jobs (Crontab or Control-M).
- Modifying Schedule of Job Scheduler/Queue Processor run time