Obj-Browse on external table with char data type as key field.
Doing Obj-Browse on external table as below
CREATE TABLE unitmaster (unitcode char(2) PRIMARY KEY, unitdesc varchar(50));
INSERT INTO unitmaster VALUES(1, 'unit 1');
INSERT INTO unitmaster VALUES(2, 'unit 2');
I have a logic defined on unitcode Is Equal to the Param.unitcode to match the record.
it is not retrieving the data, I tried to apply trim on .unitcode of external table as it is defined as char data type, but it is throwing
Data-unitmaster@String.trim(.unitcode) is undefined
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Obj-Browse on external table with char data type as key field, how to trim db field and compare?
- Obj-Browse on Data class which is mapped to external table and not having pzPVStream column throws ERROR
- Obj-Browse with "Is Equal" on Oracle CHAR type Column is NOT working
- Obj-Browse with "Is Equal" on Oracle CHAR type Column is NOT working in Pega
- Obj-Browse to fetch multiple rows from Data Table and assign the response to a PageList